Jetsoft Group 4castplus Referral Program Terms and Conditions
It is important that you review and understand these official terms and conditions before participating in the program.
Referral Program Eligibility Criteria
- The Jetsoft Group Referral Program is open to current 4castplus customers as well as non-4castplus customers.
- Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, as well as immediate family and household members of Jetsoft Group are not eligible to enter.
- By submitting a referral, you agree to abide by Jetsoft Group’s Referral Program Terms And Conditions (the “Referral Program”) found on this page, and the decisions of Jetsoft Group Inc.
- Jetsoft Group reserves the right to prohibit you from participating in its Referral Program or any future program if you repeatedly show a disregard for Jetsoft Group’s program rules, or act with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participant, employee or representative of Jetsoft Group.
Referred Opportunity Eligibility Criteria
A qualifying referral will be determined at the sole discretion of Jetsoft Group in accordance with the following criteria:
- The referral is submitted via the Referral Submission Page: http://4castplus.com/invite-a-friend-to-4castplus/. By submitting a referral on that page, you will be automatically enrolled in the program.
- The prospective customer does not already have a business relationship with Jetsoft Group
- An identical or substantially similar referral from an alternate source for the same opportunity has not already been received by Jetsoft Group
- The Referring Partner (you) has had direct communications with the prospective customer in relation to the business value the prospective customer would realize from purchasing 4castplus licenses.
- The prospective customer has a current business need that can be resolved by 4castplus
- The prospective customer commits to a minimum of one (1) year of 4castplus licensing.
- You will provide an introduction between the prospective customer and a 4castplus representative by either email-introduction; or by familiarizing the prospective customer with 4castplus and obtaining agreement that they may be contacted by a 4castplus representative.
- You will assist Jetsoft Group in closing the business to the best of your ability
- The referral information is accurate, reliable, and not subject to any conflicts of interest, breach of confidentiality, non-solicitation or non-compete obligations which may attach to the Partner
- No responsibility will be taken by Jetsoft Group for Referral Submissions that are illegible, lost, misdirected, improperly recorded or not received for any other reason.
- A referral may be disqualified, in Jetsoft Group’s sole discretion, if you have breached any of the terms and conditions of the Referral Program.
Terms and Conditions
- The email address you include in the “Referral Submission Page” will be the email address used for any further communications regarding this referral
- Each party understands that this is a non-exclusive program and agreement
- This Agreement does not make or create joint venture, employee, franchisee, partnership, agency, agent or legal representative of the other for any purpose whatsoever. Neither party is granted any right or authority to assume or to create any obligation or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of or in the name of the other party.
- The terms and conditions of the Referral program may be modified by Jetsoft Group, at its sole discretion, at any time by modifying this web page
- Participants should refer here to understand the current terms and conditions
- Jetsoft Group may accept or reject the referral of any prospective customer in its sole discretion by notifying the Referring Partner (“Partner”) within ten (10) business days of receipt of the referral.
- The Referring Partner shall not make any marketing or claims regarding the Products and Services that exceed or misrepresent the capabilities of 4castplus; or any warranties granted by Jetsoft Group. The Partner is, in other words, expected to speak honestly and within his capacity and knowledge of 4castplus, the product, and Jetsoft Group, the company.
- The Partner shall indemnify Jetsoft Group and its directors, officers, and employees from and against any violations of such provision
- Jetsoft Group agrees to keep accurate and complete books and records relating to the transactions under this Agreement
- Referring Partner represents and warrants to Jetsoft Group:
- that you have disclosed your participation to your employer, if you have an obligation to do so; and
- that you have obtained all necessary approvals from your employer with respect to participating in the Referral Program and any compensation that may result.
- Jetsoft Group shall not be liable for any act or omission which results in a breach of confidentiality, representations and warranties, or infringement claims with respect to any information you may have provided to Jetsoft Group as a result of your participation in our Referral Program.
- Both you and Jetsoft Group are acting as independent contractors and not as an agent, partner, joint venture partner or employee of the other party for any purpose. Nothing contained in this Referral Program shall be deemed to constitute one party an agent, partner, employee, or sales representative of the other, nor provide the authority of one party hereto to bind the other.
- Partners Rewards shall be due only after receipt of the first payment of the annual 4castplus license fees by the Client to Jetsoft Group
- A Referral fee is applicable only to the initially contracted 4castplus licenses. For clarity, after the initial referral payment, any subsequent licenses the customer requests will not lead to an additional referral fee.
- If your referral qualifies, you will receive $500 (CAD) as a referral fee
- Any engagements subsequent to their initial sales order with Jetsoft Group will not form a part of your original referral payment nor constitute a second qualifying referral payment. For greater clarification, there is only one referral payment for each referred customer.
- If your referral qualifies, you will be paid thirty (30) days after Jetsoft Group has received initial payment in full from the referred customer in accordance with the terms and conditions of our contract with them. All payments will be sent to you by regular mail in accordance with the mailing information you provided to Jetsoft Group on the Referral Submission as at the time of your submission of this document.
- Jetsoft Group shall not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or undelivered mail and shall not have any obligation with respect to the updating of your mailing address information
- All payments will be in the form of one of: a cheque, Paypal payment, or Interac e-transfer – as is the preference of the Referring Partner. All payments will be made in Canadian Dollars. All details required for making payment to you, if your referral qualifies, will be derived from the information you provided to Jetsoft Group in your “Referral Submission” or requested from you in subsequent interactions.
- Jetsoft Group’s maximum liability to you under this program is limited to the above described referral fee which may be payable to you in accordance with the rules of this Referral Program
- All federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. A qualifying participant is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes
- The Referral Program may be terminated by Jetsoft Group at any time without prior notice
- The Referral Program is governed by these official terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions set out above, then do not submit or fill out the Participation Form. However, if you are in agreement with these official rules and wish to proceed, please read and attest to the following statement.
- You are reminded that Jetsoft Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise any of the terms herein at any time. Any changes will be posted on this web page. Your continued participation in this referral program after the posting of any such changes constitutes your binding acceptance of the changes.