4castplus Expert Services
Take Advantage of our Experts
At 4castplus, we don’t just provide you technology; we also show you how to use it. Not all organizations are equipped with the resources or expertise to know how to take full advantage of the power of 4castplus. So we’re here to provide you the assistance you need in making sure you get the most out of your technology investment.
A Helping Hand to get you Started off Right
A Cost-Effective Plan
Our Expert Services personnel take the time to understand your business and your objectives; and help you create the most logical and cost-effective plan for you to achieve your objectives. A plan that ensures you’re up and seeing results quickly, with minimum disruption to your business.
A Helping Hand to Ensure Data Quality
Our Expert Services team learn your internal processes, requirements and objectives; and provide oversight for items such as the following:
- Ensuring projects are setup according to your defined models and best practices
- Ensuring your code of accounts (cost codes) are being followed correctly
- Following up with tracking requirements from office or field personnel. This is to ensure cost data is up-to-date and complete
- Clearing out redundant, expired or inactive data
- Ensuring your resource databases, rates, documents, etc. are all up-to-date and complete
- Oversight that estimating, procurement, and reporting best practices are followed
- There is much more our expert staff can help you with to give you the peace of mind that your software brings you maximum value
Quality in Quality Out
Like most things in life and business, the quality of the data going into 4castplus will dictate the quality of the information you get out. Let our Expert Services Team work with you to guarantee that your implementation and ongoing use of 4castplus is a huge success.
Our Expert Services Include
For more information on how you can take advantage of our services, please drop us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can phone us on +1 403-450-7878, or visit our contact page to send us an inquiry. We’ll be glad to help you out.