4castplus 3i – June 23rd, 2015
This release we’re very excited to bring you several key new features and enhancements that we think you’ll love. For instance:
- New: Vendor Attest for Invoice Matching against Non-PO vendor expenses
- New: Custom Report Builder – Corporate version in Business Intelligence
- New: Customizable Transaction Exports for transporting system transactions
- Enhancement: New Document Management Naming Rules
- Enhancement: New Design for the Adjustment Timesheet – It’s waaaay easier to use now
- Enhancement: Approvals Administration
These are all described in more detail below. We hope you find these features and enhancements provide tangible benefits to your organization. We’ll be happy to discuss them at greater length and hear your feedback, so please contact us if you’re interested to learn more.
Attest Vendor Expenses for Invoice Matching
As part of the ongoing effort to provide flexibility in capturing all field-related costs, we’ve added a new feature to allow you to “Attest” vendor charges. This specific feature is designed for expenses that occur outside of a purchase order agreement: also referred to as a “Non-PO Expense”. The Vendor Attest feature provides a way to match a vendor invoice against a previously entered vendor charge. Here’s an example scenario:
- At the end of a workday, the Site Foreman enters a 3rd party charge onto the jobsite timesheet
- The value of the charge might be an estimated amount at $1,100
- This entry will incur transactions for cost and billable on the project
- This also will add an Accrual to the project since there is no invoice as of yet
- A week later, an invoice from the vendor arrives in the mail. The invoice is for $1,200
- The AP clerk can utilize the 4castplus Vendor Attest feature to match the invoice against the original entry
- That person can also enter the $100 adjustment
- By attesting this invoice, the accrual is negated
- The associated transaction will only be available to be invoiced to the client after it has been attested.
As the next phase in the Multi-Level approvals workflows that were released last month, this release adds further administration tools for visibility and management of workflows in progress. When approvals get stalled, for example, these tools provide the administrator ways to fix, report, escalate, and resubmit workflows to keep them moving.
Labor Hours Status Report
The previous Reports on Unsubmitted, Unapproved and Rejected Hours has now been consolidated into one report, providing immediate visibility into the status of your labor hours for payroll and invoicing.
AREA: CUSTOMER INVOICING
Jobsite Timesheet Invoicing Package
The customer invoicing module now has an option for billing by Daily Jobsite Timesheet on Time & Materials, Cost Plus and Unit Price projects. The standard billing by transaction is still available and the default method.
Using this new billing option, users can select daily LEM timesheets as a master grouping of billable items. Additionally, all documents uploaded as part of any daily jobsite timesheet are also routed to be included in the billing package.
AREA: REPORTING AND EXPORTS
Transaction Exports for Integrations and External Reporting
AREA: TIMESHEETS & ADJUSTMENTS
Enhancements to the Adjustment Timesheet
Timesheet Administration has Moved
As you might expect, there’s more to this than we can fit onto this page
As with any release, we’ve added a number of usability enhancements and Bug Fixes as requested by clients and discovered by us. We’re committed to providing vital enterprise tools to make the management of engineering and construction projects easy and rich with powerful features.
To learn more about this software upgrade and more, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for a free live demo of 4castplus.