Your Privacy is Important to 4castplus
PRIVACY STATEMENT AND SECURITY
We are committed to protecting You and Your Authorized Users’ privacy and developing technology that gives You and Your Authorized Users a powerful and safe online experience. This privacy statement governs how we collect and use Personal Information in association with our Services. By using our Services, You and Your Authorized Users consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of Your Personal Information
- 4castplus™ collects Personal Information from Your Authorized Users including e-mail addresses, names, nicknames, addresses, phone numbers, employee and union identification, labor rates and vacation accrual as part of a user’s profile.
Use of Your Personal Information
- 4castplus™ collects and uses information and user trends to provide us with strategic product development plans for the Services, including customer login frequency, length of session times and aggregate user behavior.
- 4castplus™ may also contact You or Your Authorized Users via surveys to conduct research about Your and Your Authorized Users’ opinion of 4castplus™ or of potential new features that may be offered. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications you may turn off these notifications by selecting the “unsubscribe” option provided.
- 4castplus™ does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to Third Parties.
- 4castplus™ will disclose Your Authorized Users’ Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by Applicable Law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) to comply with legal process served on 4castplus™ or our website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of 4castplus™; and, (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of 4castplus™, or the public.
- 4castplus™ considers by the voluntary submission of Personal Information from You or Your Authorized Users that You and Your Authorized Users have consented to the collection and use of the Personal Information for the purposes set out in this privacy statement.
- You or Your Authorized Users may modify or revoke your consent at any time, with reasonable notice, subject to Applicable Law, by sending written notice to 4castplus™ at the email provided in this privacy statement.
- 4castplus™ assumes, unless You or Your Authorized Users advise otherwise, that by continuing to use the Services that you consent to the collection and use of any Personal Information for the purposes set out in this privacy statement.
- 4castplus™ uses “cookies” to help You and Your Authorized Users personalize Your and Your Authorized Users’ online experience.
- A cookie is a text file that is placed on Your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to Your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to You, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to You.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save You time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that You have returned to a specific page.
- For example, when You log into the Services, a cookie helps us to recall Your user login information on subsequent visits. When You or your Authorized Users return to the Services, the login information You or Your Authorized Users previously provided can be retrieved, so You and Your Authorized Users can easily log into and use the Services.
- 4castplus™ considers by continuing to use the Services, you consent to the data collection by cookies.
- You and Your Authorized Users have the ability to opt out of cookies by making the necessary changes to Your and Your Authorized Users browser settings to decline cookies.
- If You or Your Authorized Users choose to decline cookies, You or Your Authorized Users may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Services or Third Party Websites You or Your Authorized Users visit
Security of Your Personal Information
- 4castplus™ uses industry standard security measures to secure Your Authorized Users’ Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- 4castplus™ secures Personally Information You or Your Authorized Users provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Changes to this Statement
- 4castplus™ reserves the right to update this privacy statement from time to time. Any updates to this privacy statement will be published on the 4castplus™ webpage and will be effective as of the date it is published.
- 4castplus™ encourages You to periodically review this privacy statement to be informed of how 4castplus™ is protecting Your and Your Authorized Users’ Personal Information.
Retention and Destruction
- 4castplus™ only retains Personal Information for as long as You or Your Authorized Users have an account for the use of the Services, or as required by Applicable Law.
- 4castplus™ will destroy all your Personal Information in a secure manner once You no longer have an account for the use of the Services, and it is permitted to do so by Applicable Law.
Security of Personal Information
- You and Your Authorized Users are solely responsible for the input, managing, manipulation and distribution of Your Data.
- 4castplus™ recognizes its legal obligations to protect Personal Information collected during the course of carrying on business.
- 4castplus™ has made reasonable arrangements to secure against unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying modification, disposal, or destruction of Personal Information.
- 4castplus™ shall protect Personal Information of You and Your Authorized Users in its possession by taking reasonable administrative, technical and physical security precautions against such risks as unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure alteration or disposal. Such precautions must be no less than those precautions undertaken by You of which 4castplus™ is made aware by You in writing. Any Personal Information collected and used by us in the performance of our obligations under this Agreement that 4castplus™ intends to destroy must be destroyed in accordance with Applicable Laws and Your records management policies.
- 4castplus™ shall notify You immediately upon discovery by 4castplus™ that Confidential Information or Personal Information, or both, could be, or has been, released to an unauthorized Third Party, or of any breach of the terms of this Exhibit resulting from the conduct of 4castplus™ and, if appropriate, take reasonable steps to remedy the breach. 4castplus™ shall cooperate with Your investigation of any such disclosure or breach and Your efforts to recover the Confidential Information or Personal Information, or both. Notwithstanding any notification by 4castplus™ to You under this Exhibit, all obligations of 4castplus™ with respect to the Confidential Information shall survive and continue to bind 4castplus™. 4castplus™ shall not intimidate, punish, terminate, penalize or otherwise harass any personnel if such personnel notifies You of any breach of this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained, this Agreement and all documents compiled and prepared by 4castplus™ in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement or other documents referenced in this Agreement are subject to the provisions of Applicable Laws, by which You are bound and shall remain under Your control and be subject to Your direction. To the extent that there is any conflict or inconsistency between the requirements under Applicable Laws and the terms of this Agreement, the Applicable Laws shall prevail.
4castplus™ welcomes Your comments regarding this privacy statement. If You believe that 4castplus™ has not adhered to this statement, please contact 4castplus™ at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.