5.1 Jobsite Dashboard
The 4castplus Jobsite module now has its own configurable dashboard. Your jobsite field personnel can now have access to a vast array of built-in reports and charts; along with your customized reports and charts. They also have access to the Project Metrics panel to get key cost, revenue and hours indicators in real-time. Administrators can configure a Jobsite Layout which determines which reports and metrics field personnel get access to.
5.2 Jobsite Dashboard Layout
As a supporting module to the new Jobsite Dashboard, users can also create a “Layout” for the jobsite dashboard. A layout enables administrators or project managers to configure which reports, charts and metrics are available as part of the jobsite dashboard.
5.3 Jobsite Documents for Construction Management
For additional construction management features, 4castplus now enables Project managers to push documents – such as Drawings – to the Jobsite. This provides field personnel with access to the latest revisions of drawings or other critical construction documents. The Documents sub-tab of the Jobsite module is now split into further sub tabs: Uploads and Downloads. Uploads is for the field personnel to upload documents such as field reports, photos, etc. The new “Downloads” area is for field staff to download project documents put there by the office project management staff.
5.4 Link Equipment Items to Vendor
In the Jobsite LEM Timesheet area, field users can now associate an equipment item to a specific vendor. Once the equipment has been put onto the timesheet, select the checkbox and click the “Select Vendor” button to choose the associate the transaction to a vendor.
5.5 Enhancements to Jobsite Report Designer
The Jobsite Report Designer now has 4 new fields to use on your field LEM reports:
- Header: Project Start Date, Master Estimate Name, Current Estimate (Cost), Fully Committed Budget, Actuals (Cost) (Tesc, Razor), Site Details, Project Profile Custom Properties
- All Resource Type Sections: Cost Code String, Cost Code Elements
- Equipment Section: Vendor Name, Contractor Labor Name
- Summary: Current Budget by Cost Code
5.6 More Enhancements and Bug Fixes in the Jobsite Module
- Update to Grouping in LEM tab to allow users to select their own groupings (previously was a default grouping by Resource Type
- Update to Jobsite Report filter to exclude 0.00 Cost transactions when Cost is not included in the report design
- Update to Jobsite Report > PDF launch to add Change Order filter
- Update to alert when user imports a new Vendor LEM Labor Resource
- Updated Unsubmit behavior to allow un-submission of Jobsites where an Approval workflow is not enabled
- Bug fix re: Third Party Expense Costs blanking and Non-project Cost selection not saving when Is Maintenance checkbox unchecked
- Bug fix re: Vendor LEM Import creating Resources with Is Procurement selected
- Bug fix re: Jobsite Report merging Field Receipts from same Vendor and not displaying separately
- Bug fix re: Resource Class that has been unassigned in Labor Profile is still available for selection in the Jobsite